FCR is proud to offer a complete and thorough commercial and residential duct cleaning services. Duct system inspection that follows specialty guidelines.
Studies have shown that indoor air can be 2 to 5 times MORE polluted than outside air. Most disposable filters remove about 10% of these pollutants allowing 90% to enter the air system, even during the construction of a new home.
The pollutants contain dust, pollen, mold spores, animal dander and much more. These materials collect in the air conditioner and duct surfaces, just as they do on the furniture and floor surfaces. The furniture and floor are cleaned regularly but the duct surfaces are hidden from view and can only be reached by specialized duct cleaning equipment.
These pollutants can migrate out into the room again, or become a food source for mold and bacteria, which can thrive in this dark comfortable environment from high humidity or moisture from the air conditioner or humidifiers. Biological growth can release mold spores or toxins into the air system.
Trust FCR with your Preliminary Evaluation of Commercial or Residential Duct System & Indoor Air Quality.
First Call Restoration’s highly trained technicians take the following steps:
- Vacuum the interior surfaces of the Air Conditioner.
- Clean the cooling coils with a HEPA vacuum and a coil cleaner.
- Clean the Blower unit.
- Use the Auto mist fogger to decontaminate the interior surfaces with EPA registered Biocide.
- Remove wall, ceiling and Floor registers. Wash Register with Dynamite cleaner and rinse.
- Plug supply duct openings with foam register plugs.
- Block return by placing the filter in a plastic bag and installing in the unit.
- Attach the Turbo Jet negative air machine to the system. It can be attached to a Floor Duct or the Furnace Plenum with an Adapter Plate. The Pogo Pole Hose Adapter can be used to connect to ceiling and wall ducts.
- The Cobra Power Brush will aggressively remove duct debris.
- The Sidewinder Air Powered tool will remove duct debris more gently.
- Decontaminate cleaned ducts with Micro ban and Odor Kill Deodorizer
- Remove the bagged filter from the return and install an air filter.
- Remove the foam plugs from the supply ducts and install the registers.
- Install Solid Odor Kill in the return to control odors for up to 3 months.
- Large Loss Restoration
- Emergency / Mitigation
- Building Restoration
- Contents Restoration
- Quality Assurance
- Facilities and Industrial Restoration
- Insurance Claims and Process Experts
- 24HR Emergency Services
- Request Service
Quality Standards – Integrity, value, and service
- Knowledgeable, trustworthy, and professional technicians.
- Certified, Licensed and Insured.
- Appointments that are convenient for your busy schedule.
Make First Call your first call.